· It expects Walmart will see its e-commerce sales jump by more than 35% in 2020, growing to claim a 5.8% share of the U.S. e-commerce market. Target, …
2021 eCommerce Statistics & Trends
The latest ecommerce trends and statistics for the US market. Online shipping statistics from 3dcart a leading US ecommerce platform. Email Marketing Understand how email marketing impacts online shopping 34% of online retailers are sending abandoned cart
Pandemic adds $94 billion to US ecommerce market
Adobe predicts that by October 5th ecommerce sales will surpass online spend for all of 2019. In July US ecommerce sales reached $66.3 billion, which is up 55 percent year-over-year. The figures for July are lower than in June when spending was $73.2 billion, or 76 per cent more than the prior year.
The fashion eCommerce market in the U.S. amounts to US$84b revenue in 2018. The top online retailer in the market are macys.com, amazon.com, and gap.com.
· Other retailers losing market share in 2020 include eBay and Apple, both which will see slight drops. Amazon, meanwhile, will grow from 37.3% market share in 2019 to 38.7% in 2020,
· Amazon is set to clear $258.22 billion in US retail sales in 2018, according to eMarketer’s figures, which will work out to 49.1 percent of all online retail spend in the country, and 5 percent
· The new estimate shows the market leader increasing its share of e-commerce sales to 38% in 2020, up from 37.3% in 2019. While the 38% market share estimate is a decline from the 38.7% eMarket…
US volume is poised to increase from $128.4 billion in 2019 to $418.9 billion through 2024. Tablets, though paling in comparison to smartphone m-commerce volume, are also massively contirnuting to
· Despite its share of U.S. online retail not quite keeping up with the market’s robust growth in Q3, Amazon still reported tremendous results in the quarter. Its global revenue increased 37.4% to $96.15 billion, and its operating income reached a record $6.33 billion, up 196.7% from $2.13 billion in the same period in 2019.
IWSR Drinks Market Analysis forecasts that the value of alcohol ecommerce will increase by 42% this year to reach US$24 billion. In comparison, alcohol ecommerce value grew by 11% in 2019. IWSR expects the total value of alcohol ecommerce to exceed US$40
Everything you need to make the right decisions Providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date information and analysis of the Evolving eCommerce: Direct to Consumer Retailing market, and the behaviours, preferences and habits of the consumer. Mintel has the
The UAE’s ecommerce market is forecasted to be the most dominant in the region with $27 billion in revenue by 2020. Africa’s rising ecommerce market is presently worth more than $32 billion and is expected to reach $50 billion by this year. UAE UAE’sat least.
The pandemic has accelerated eCommerce growth in the US, with online sales in 2020 reaching levels not previously anticipated until 2022. US eCommerce sales were projected to reach $794.50 billion in 2020, up 32.4% year-over-year. 
884,084 websites in the US 46,156 websites in the UK 35,585 websites in Australia 27,510 websites in Canada According to BuiltWith, Shopify has a market share of 31% in the United States for websites using ecommerce technologies.
The US eCommerce Fraud Prevention Market
The US eCommerce fraud prevention market is on a growth trajectory: eCommerce sales are expected to generate more than $700 billion in the United States by 2023. However, the online environment has emerged as the preferred channel for fraudulent transactions, given that card-not-present payments present various opportunities.
· US is now the second-largest eCommerce market in the world. According to Statista, US online retail sales hit $343.15 in 2019, and are projected to hit $476.5 billion by 2024. Top-selling items include books, music, video, computer & consumer