Highways Department New Territories Region New Territories East District and Maintenance Division New Territories Housing Projects & Excavation Permit (XP) Excavation Permit (XP) Excavation Permit (XP) Address Units 1706-13, The Harbourfront Tower 1, 18
Highways Department Other Departments Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department Architectural Services Department Buildings Department
In accordance with Part III of the LMPO (Cap. 28), the Highways Department (HyD) has established the excavation permit (XP) mechanism for proper planning and co-ordination of excavation works on public roads. Permit conditions are imposed on the
政府總部 Works Branch
· PDF 檔案Highways Department (“HyD”) in determining the initial permit period for different types and scales of road excavation works when conducting period permit assessment (“PPA”) for excavation permit applications; Answer (a) The HyD assesses the Excavation
Road Excavation Permit
Road Excavation Permit About Us The Virgin Islands Department of Public Works (DPW) is mandated to plan, construct and maintain our public roads, highways, storm drainage systems, buildings, transportation systems, parking facilities and cemeteries.
Highway excavation licence
This licence provides authority under Section 171 of the Highways Act to make a temporary excavation in the adopted highway. See our excavation licence guidance and process document (pdf, 345KB) (opens new window) for the terms and conditions that apply.
Define Excavation Permit. means the permit which, pursuant to this ordinance, must be obtained before a person may excavate in a right-of-way. An Excavation permit allows the holder to excavate that part of the right-of-way described in such permit.
· PDF 檔案the administration of the excavation permit system. Answer (a) The administration of the excavation permit system can be divided into five stages viz : Registration, Coordination and Seeking traffic advice, Issuance of permits, Audit Inspection and Reinstatement
Apply for a highways licence
Apply for a licence or permit to carry out work on the highway which includes road closures, erecting scaffolding, or excavation work To apply for a highways licence online, you will need to supply: Risk Assessment and Method Statement (for overall works) Traffic
· PDF 檔案HYLZ (M) Highways Department Site Audit Inspection Standards (Safety & Roadwork Obligations) Course 路政署工地審核巡查標準(安全及道路工程要求)課程 Conditions of Excavation Permit; Lighting, Signing and Guarding of Road Excavation Works; Site Audit
· PDF 檔案• Records relating to Excavation Permit • Works Orders Total 772.86 For enquiries concerning the above destruction information, please approach Highways Department at …
Permit Application to Perform Work Upon State Highways – To perform all work within State Highways in conformity with state regulations and HRS 464-4 (Public Works) specifications. Please submit completed application via email to the district where the work is to be performed.
· PDF 檔案HYLZ Highways Department Site Audit Inspection Standards (Safety & Roadwork Obligations) Course 路政署工地審核巡查標準(安全及道路工程要求)課程 The course content includes Conditions of Excavation Permit; Lighting, Signing and Guarding of Road
· PDF 檔案Trenching and Excavation Safety 3 Note: Unconfined compressive strength means the load per unit area at which a soil will fail in compression. It can be determined by laboratory testing or estimated in the field using a pocket penetrometer, thumb penetration tests,
The Highways Department will continue to provide essential and emergency public road repair services including daily inspections of expressways and emergency road repairs, as well as processing of excavation permit applications for excavation works on public
Philip LAU is a Senior Engineer working in the Highways Department responsible for the matters related to Excavation Permit in Urban Region. He was graduated from the University of Sheffield in UK and is a professional engineer (MHKIE) in Hong Kong over 20 years.