Bruges Travel Guide
Plan your visit to Bruges, Belgium: find out where to go and what to do in Bruges with Rough Guides. Read about itineraries, activities, places to stay and travel essentials and get inspiration from the blog in the best guide to Bruges.
Bruges Vacation Packages
Bruges Travel Guide Hotels in Bruges Vacation Rentals in Bruges Flights to Bruges Things to do in Bruges Car Rentals in Bruges COVID-19 alert: Travel requirements are changing rapidly, including need for pre-travel COVID-19 testing and quarantine on arrival.
Joanne O’Connor’s great escapes Travel tips: go off the tourist trail in beautiful Bruges , plus deals of the week Explore quaint and cultural Bruges, see what modernday Butlins has to offer, and
Bruges: Budget Travel
Inside Bruges: Budget Travel – Before you visit Bruges, visit Tripadvisor for the latest info and advice, written for travellers by travellers. Bruges Tourism Bruges Hotels Bruges Guest House Bruges Holiday Homes Bruges Holiday Packages Bruges Flights Bruges
Travellers’ Guide To Bruges
Open source, wiki travel guide to Bruges with information, photos, activities, maps, travel tips and more. Created by the amazing members of Travellerspoint. The tower of the Onze-Lieve-Vrouwe Kerk (Church of our lady) is the highest building in Bruges, as the tower reaches a height of 122 metres.
What to See in Bruges
Discover Bruges with Sygic Travel. Pick the best sights and create your daily travel itinerary. Sync your plans to mobile apps, get offline maps and hit the road. Market Square The very centre of the historical heart of the city. The square is lined with wonderful sights
Free travel guide to Bruges, Belgium
· Travel Guide To Bruges Drink in Bruge’s eclectic, colourful past Bruges is a city where the gruesome and the sensual lie side by side. If there is such a thing as a morbid bon viveur, then Bruges is its spiritual home. Primitive paintings of the martyrdoms of saints
Read our Bruges travel guide and find the perfect places to visit on your short break to Belgium. Travel from UK to France with DFDS ferries and you’ll quickly reach Belgium.
· Travel along the Groenerei, or Green Canal, and you might even spot Bruges’ most famous dog: a Labrador who sits up in a beautiful Renaissance window, watching the world go by. Bruges …
Instagram Bruges spots that you need to snap for your perfect holiday photos. 7 Stunning Instagrammable locations in the city. While most people head for Brussels in Belgium today we want to focus on Bruges, which is the capital of West Flanders and often referred to as the “Venice of the North”.
Things to Do in Bruges
· Bourgeois, enchanting and atmospheric, Bruges is a mish-mash of medieval streets, criss-crossed canals and medieval Gothic architecture. Swans glide down the winding canals and stone houses look like they’re made of gingerbread. Indeed, the …
Bruges Travel Tips
Check out these insider travel tips for Bruges. Written by real travellers, here is all the info you need for a great trip to Bruges! Albanian Lek, ALL (ALL) Algerian Dinar, DZD (DA) Argentine Peso, ARS (AR$) Armenian Dram, AMD (AMD) Australian Dollar, AUD (AU$)
Travel to Bruges
Travel to Bruges. Compare buses, trains and flights with Omio. Find the cheapest, fastest or most convenient route to Bruges. How to Get to Bruges Flights to Bruges The simplest way for people to travel to Bruges is by catching a plane to Charleroi International
Amsterdam to Bruges
· There are 5 ways to get from Amsterdam to Bruges by train, bus, ferry, car or plane Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio’s travel planner. Allowed for: Citizens and permanent residents of Belgium, as well as residents from EU Schengen Area (EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland), …
Paris to Bruges
· There are 5 ways to get from Paris to Bruges by train, bus, car or plane Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio’s travel planner. Allowed for: Citizens and permanent residents of Belgium, as well as residents from EU Schengen Area (EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland), Vatican, San Marino
Bruges was at the heart of the Flemish Primitive movement, and one of its earliest members was Jan van Eyck, Bruges’ most famous resident. You can see several of his classic paintings at the superb Groeningemuseum, while the 12th-century former hospital of Sint- Janshospitaal houses detailed works by renowned artist, Hans Memling.